Friday, October 26, 2012

Taking A Self Portrait with New Phone! Not working

I always see these cute pictures on facebook where people take their phone and a mirror and self portrait themselves.  Some people really have it down.  I just wanted to post a picture of my cute vest I got thrift shopping.  I've been wanting one for a while and I found this one for $2.95! 
I then realized how hard it is for me to get a picture. 
It's like the first time backing up a car with a trailer... everything is opposite it seems..
maybe scrunching down.. this is confusing...



Neck Hunch



 



Still dorky smiling.. ugh.. I give up.. do you see the vest?
I GIVE UP!!



6 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, right there :) I don't understand how suddenly no one's heard of a self-timer on cameras. We went for 3 decades setting the timer. Between the "mirror shot" and the "at arm's length" shot, I guess this is the way the new generation rebels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie!

    Todd Ha, no kidding! At least I got the arm on the hip..that's a trend right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari SchoonoverOctober 26, 2012

    Love the vest...and the whole package, your adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Thanks Kari :) I'm not sure I have the old man smell out yet but a little victoria secret spray seems to be doing the trick :)

    ReplyDelete